Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy New Year, Dear Readers.

Happy 2014 to everyone. With this new year comes new resolutions and a lot of ambitious plans(they sound grand in my thoughts at least ha) for my blog. I have been busy with my main fictional project the past few months so my serialized story plan took a hit but as I work on my final drafts of my project I have completed the third chapter of The Wraith master Chronicles. I hope I get more viewership this year and am able to roll out all the projects that I have planned for this year. I hope you enjoy the latest chapter of the Wraith Master Chronicles.

A friend suggested that I should have a web comic or a manga version of the story too but neither of us are good at drawing. I would love to collaborate with a freelance artist on this matter :)


I thank you for taking time to come here :)

No comments: